The Total Protection Roofing System is made up of all the essential components and layers that are designed to maximize your roof’s performance and durability.
Owens Corning Oakridge® Laminated Shingles
Available in traditional colors and also features a collection of Artisan Colors, we provide a unique blend of artistry and craftsmanship that will give your home a look that is anything but ordinary. They’re not only beautiful, they’re durable.
Limited Lifetime Warranty *(for as long as you own your home) 110/130-MPH* Wind Resistance Warranty*
ENERGY STAR® is for roofs too. Shingles reflect solar energy, lowering the amount of heat transferred to your home’s interior – and the amount of air conditioning needed to keep it comfortable.
· Owens Corning™ Hip & Ridge Shingles
Help prevent the ridge vent and add an attractive, finished look to a roof’s hips and ridges.
· Owens Corning™ Starter Shingle
The first step in the proper installation of shingles.
· Owens Corning™ Shingles
Add durable beauty to your home. Shingles are the first line of defense against the elements.
· Owens Corning™ “Deck Defense” Underlayment
Add an extra layer of protection between the shingles and the roof deck to help prevent damage from wind-driven rain.
Optional Items include:
· Blown-In Cellulose Insulation
Blown-in cellulose is thinner than fiberglass insulation and it fills the space easily, surrounding pipes and other objects. Made from 75 percent recycled materials and is treated with chemicals to make it less flammable, If there is a fire, it can slow the fire down and actually create a fire wall. When it does burn, it does not emit toxic chemicals.
· WeatherLock® Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier
Help guard vulnerable areas where water can do the most damage
to the roof: eaves, valleys, dormers, and skylights.
All Roofs Feature:
· 50 year Material Warranty
· 5 years Labor Warranty
· Synthetic “Deck Defense” Underlayment
· Owens Corning Ridge Vent
· O`Hagin Roof Vents
· Meets Title 24 Requirements
Eagle Concrete Tile “Cool Roof” System
Whether your interest is durability, color selection or energy efficiency,
We have an Eagle Concrete Tile “Cool Roof” System to fit your needs.
There are many benefits to having an Eagle Concrete Tile “Cool Roof” System
- Beauty and Curb Appeal
- Styles and Colors
- ENERGY STAR®
Beauty and Curb Appeal
A concrete tile roof will help increase your home's value. Available styles and colors enhance any home resulting in curb appeal that is not available with other roofing materials.
Styles and Colors
Eagle's selection of styles and colors is unmatched by any other concrete tile manufacturer. This variety allows homeowners, architects, roofers and builders the ability to find just the right shape and blend for a given architecture. Our products are made to emulate wood shake, clay and slate—but are much more affordable alternatives. Our colors have been designed by professionals with a keen sense of aesthetics and who understand trends in exterior finishes. Whether you're looking for vibrant blends or more naturalistic hues, Eagle has a product to meet your needs.
Through rain, snow, high wind and hail, a Cool Roof tile roof can withstand the elements providing years of worry-free performance.
- All Eagle roof tile is Class A fire rated.
- All Eagle standard weight color thru tile passes Freeze-Thaw requirements.
- Eagle roof tile exceeds current seismic load requirements when properly fastened.
- Eagle roof tile can resist damage from hail stones up to 2" based on testing to FM4473.
- Eagle roof tile is protected by a Lifetime Transferable Limited Product Warranty
Warranty must be registered. Please call 800-400-3245 with warranty questions.
- Eagle roof tile can help to lower energy costs by reducing heat transfer through air circulation under the tile and through concrete’s inherent insulating properties.
Are you ready to have your roof do more than just beautify your home it protects? Now you can create a superior roof by incorporating Eagle’s Cool Roofing products and accessories. These can be used together or separately to increase the performance, longevity and efficiency of your new roof.
Gain More Efficiency with an Eagle Cool Roofing System Cool Roof Systems have been approved as highly reflective by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC). These products can not only help you meet local building code requirements, they also provide superior benefits for homeowners and the environment. Spending less money by lowering energy usage, also Eagle Cool Roof Systems are also kind to the environment. They help to reduce heat islands, reduce the dissemination of smog producing chemicals and reduce the production of CO2.
Energy Star and Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) approved.
Products approved by Energy Star and the CRRC provide superior benefits to homeowners. Cool Roof Tile reflects sunlight and heat away from your home, resulting in:
- 10-30% energy savings on air conditioning
- Possible roof tile rebates through your utility company. Please consult your local utility to determine which products and applications qualify for a rebate.
- Less air pollution reduces smog producing and global warming chemicals
- The reduction of heat islands around cities and populous areas
Give Us a Call for a FREE Estimate TODAY! (951)682-0208